Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ready, action, swim!

Back with a swimming update. My technique can use some improvements as this is just the second time that I'm seeing myself in action, but I'm definitely feeling much more confident in the water. I focussed on breathing a lot and my bilateral breathing is better than before. I do end up with water in my mouth sometimes, but I no longer panic like before. Things to work on are definitely reaching forward and gliding more and relax my head in the water. I think I'm going to buy myself one of these timers so I work on decreasing the stroke count. It feels like I do a lot of strokes in that 25m pool, but I'm not that tall either... Anyhow, feeling and seeing improvements makes me happy. Below are the two videos that the friendly lifeguard took of me on 2 consecutive lengths.



No comments:

Post a Comment