Sunday, December 2, 2012

Look, ma! I'm a celebrity!

Psst. Something happened this week. I got contacted by FitOrbit to be part of their Success Stories. Between Errin and I, this makes two for coach Dave. ;-)



If you ever thought of starting to work with a coach and you are on a budget, I definitely recommend FitOrbit. I am where I am thanks to having a coach myself, so I believe in the system.

You can read more about my weigh loss here.

Back to regular programming now. Did I tell you that I haz Twitter now (@IrinaSouiki)? Look on the right, you will see a widget with my latest tweets. Feel free to follow me on there if you want!

2 comments:

  1. oh my! Wow! How amazing is this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Amazing job Irina! You must be so proud of yourself. :o)

    ReplyDelete